Farm Owner’s Insurance

A Farm Owner’s Insurance package is a good option for farms, offering the option to place insurance for all dwellings, barns, farm structures, equipment and equine liability into one policy package. You can even add an Auto policy or Excess / Umbrella policy to your Farm insurance package. Placing your Farm coverage with one carrier insures a much more comprehensive option than most Homeowner’s policies can offer, as they are designed to include a full scope of equestrian activities for the Named Insured both on & off premises.

The following can be included in a Farm Policy:

  • Dwellings
  • Multiple locations
  • Barns
  • Indoor Arena structures
  • Farm Structures:  Equipment sheds, run-in sheds, etc.
  • Equipment:  Tractors, hot-walkers, golf cart, etc.
  • Tack:  Saddles, harness, etc.
  • Barn Equipment: Jumps, furniture, automatic waterers, etc.
  • Other livestock
  •  Commercial &/or Personal Equine Liability
  • Care, Custody, Control Liability
  • Equine Events: Horse shows, Clinics, etc.
  • Excess / Umbrella Liability
  • Auto: Commercial &/or Personal vehicles
  • Hay in storage
  • Entrance Gates / Wall
  • Personal items: Jewelry, computers, etc.
  • & MORE!

Talk to one of our experienced equestrian Agents, who can assist you through the Quoting process. To get started, take current photos of all buildings & have a copy of your current policy or property information available.

CONTACT US to get started on a Quote